Monday, April 4, 2011

Change.

The world has changed quite a bit. I think that Obama being today's president says something. But not just that part of my world has changed.

The Giants won the World Series. The earthquake in Japan, Chile, gay rights, equal rights, worker's rights, right-wing extremists in TX changing 200 years of history, more youtube, Lady Gaga, Birthers (Fucking Birthers..) and the list goes on. But the thing I'm getting to here today, is Libya, and just revolution in general. (I know, I know, always talking about revolution. But it really will happen!)

My question for whoever you are out there, is this:

If change is constant, are there different stages of change itself? Is there a beginning or an ending point?

Think about it for a second.

The journey to change, or through change doesn't really have a destination. This month's headlines consist of "Egyptian political reform", "revolution" here, there, this that. But have we taken a second to really see what this all means?

I believe that anything is possible. But the headlines we claim are definitely misleading. The media has been taken over by their contributors, sponsors, and the government. Why do you think FOX is so successful? Let me tell you that there is a difference between NEWS and OPINION. It's just that Fox conveniently leaves pages blank for you to fill. What is opinion becomes news. That's what we call, a conservative take over. Be careful world, you're getting brainwashed in ways you can't even imagine.

This system is absolutely corrupt. Don't even get me started on the JFK shooting. I'll give you an earful. Or I suppose in this case an eyeful.

Anyways, the news has been twisted to what this Big Brother wants you to know. What Big Brother feels is acceptable for the masses to know. We are the majority. Go get educated.

More conspiracy theories to come.

-J